The potential candidate is accountable for the overall success of the daily front of house operations. He/She exhibits hospitality and service talents by personally engaging guests while leading the staff and managing front of hosue related functions. Supervises all front of the house staff to ensure consistent, high quality service is produced. Possesses the desire to promote positive employee culture and mentor our employees.
- Assist the general and assistant general manager with ensuring proper training of new employees, and performance management of all FOH staff
- Be a present and positive leader on the floor
- Engage with guests, going above and beyond to provide a memorble experience
- Be able to make quick decisions regarding recovery situations with guests
- Remain a hands-on and productive support for the shift
- Conduct ongoing staff training to ensure product knowledge
- Formulate work schedules
- Maintain good customer and public relations within the community
- Maintain proper inventories
- Ensure compliance with cash control procedures
- Complete related accounting and administrative reports, as required
- Complete weekly walk-through of the facilities to communicate repair
- Monitor security of liquor storage room
- Ensure that the facilities are secured daily
- Serve in any capacity within the restaurant as needed due to employee absence and perform related duties and assignments as required
- Competitve salary coming in above industry standards
- Medical and dental
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Local events: food competitions, festivals, etc.
- Opportunities for growth
- Working for a rockstar in paradise!
- Fair and firm management abilities with high influencing skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage.
- Hands-on approach to all operational aspects.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Initiative and Self-motivated.
- Ideal training and coaching skills
- 1+ years in FOH Management experience