The potential candidate will have the skills required to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for our menus and meal periods. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our guest satisfaction and acquisition goals and will work closely with our Chef Team to progress our dishes and inspire a positive kitchen culture.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Ensure product is properly labeled, rotated, and disposed of according to health and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests
- Competitive wage structure
- Flexible scheduling, allowing for travel
- Medical and dental options
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Supportive Management Team
- Local events: concert tickets, festivals, etc.
- Opportunities for growth
- Work for a rockstar in paradise!
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage.
- Hands-on approach to all operational aspects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Initiative and Self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure.
- 1+ years in a professional kitchen.