The potential candidate will assist our service team in all areas of the dining experience including table maintenance and behind the scenes prep and cleaning. As a member of a hard-working team, the candidate must possess initiative, time management and a positive attitude.
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Delivers bread and water to the guest as outined by the restaurant's service standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms by frequent checks and restocking.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiments, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participates in above and beyond service with our guests.
- Comes to work on time, polished, and with a positive attitude.
- Competitive wage/tip structure
- Flexible scheduling, allowing for travel
- Medical and dental options
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Supportive Management Team
- Work outside, overlooking the ocean every day
- Local events: concert tickets, festivals, etc.
- Opportunities for growth
- Work for a rockstar in paradise!
- Positive attitude, aloha spirit
- Strong work ethic
- Genuine passion for hospitality
- Collaborative spirit
- Self motivated
- 1+ years full-service restaurant experience
- Must be a Maui resident