The potential candidate will assist our bar and service team in all areas of the dining experience including bar maintenance, stocking, taking orders and behind the scenes prep and cleaning. As a member of a hard-working team, the candidate must possess initiative, time management and a positive attitude.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Learning about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes.
- Taking orders, preparing drinks, bussing tables, opening tabs, and processing payments especially during peak hours.
- Speaking to customers, answering questions, handling complaints.
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored properly. knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participates in above and beyond service with our guests.
- Comes to work on time, polished, and with a positive attitude.
- Competitive wage/tip structure
- Flexible scheduling, allowing for travel
- Medical and dental options
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Supportive Management Team
- Work outside, overlooking the ocean every day
- Local events: concert tickets, festivals, etc.
- Opportunities for growth
- Work for a rockstar in paradise!
- Positive attitude, aloha spirit
- Strong work ethic
- Genuine passion for hospitality
- Collaborative spirit
- Self motivated
- 1+ years full-service restaurant experience
- Must be a Maui resident